Try the political quiz
Quiz  |  Polls  |  Candidates  |  Voter Guide  |  Taxes  | 
Answer ThisRemind me to vote

More Popular Issues

See how voters are siding on other popular political issues...

“No, however they should be able to apply for financial assistance and scholarships the same way out-of-state/foreign students can. If they wish to become US citizens the Immigration department should fast-track their applications so once they become a citizen they can adopt in-state tuitions.”

From a Democrat in Garden City, ID
In reponse to: Should illegal immigrants be offered in-state tuition rates at public colleges within their residing state?

Discuss this stance...