Try the political quiz
Quiz  |  Polls  |  Candidates  |  Voter Guide  |  Taxes  | 
Answer ThisRemind me to vote

More Popular Issues

See how voters are siding on other popular political issues...

“They should need to obtain citizenship in the US and become residents of the state where they reside. Then once citizens and legal residents they would qualify for in state tuition. Otherwise if not legal resident of the state they should by the out state tuition/ non resident rates.”

From a Republican in Burlington, WI
In reponse to: Should illegal immigrants be offered in-state tuition rates at public colleges within their residing state?

Discuss this stance...